Sunday, March 13, 2011

Taylor is growing so fast!!!!!!

Taylor is 15 months and 13 days old. I am such a proud mommy. Taylor is so smart. Books, books, and more books is Taylor's most favorite thing. Yes, as a teacher that makes me very happy. She is also a little climber. If she can get on top of it she will. I have started working and fortunately Tay can be there with me. She is in my class so I get to spend aaaaaaaallllllllll day with her. Most days I love it and then there are the other days. I will leave it at that. At school though, Taylor learned to slide all by herself. Also, outside on the playground she loves to climb the stairs to the play set. The only problem with that is that she is not allowed so it is a constant, "Taylor no", "Taylor get down", Taylor don't even think about it", Taylor Cleveland", and yes I have had to use all three names, "Taylor Carson Cleveland". We all have out hands full with this little wild one running around. So anyway I know its been a while since I have updated Taylor's blog so I figured I would keep the reading short and just shower all of you with pictures. Love you all lots!

P.S. I am on a team for Relay for Life. We are trying to raise $100 per team member. If anyone is willing to donate any amount of money I would greatly appreciate it. You can make checks payable to Relay for Life and mail them to me. 8073 Deerwood Dr. Daphne AL 36526.

Taylor's 1st snow at Grin and Pop's

All bundled up



I love this smile, it melts my heart

Clay reproduced....Look at the jaw...I love you honey

Our little monkey in her monkey pajamas

I think we have the cutest kid ever.

At Grin and Pop's eating something, probably m&m's

Tay still loves those fingers

All smiles from our beatiful baby....

Sooo sleepy

Super cute

This kennel looks pretty cozy......

Getting into Tucker's kennel (we should put Daddy in there haha)

HELP LET ME OUT I'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE!!!!

Waaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr Eagle

War Eagle

Cutie Pie

Pig Tails

Napping at school.

That's our country girl!!!

Can you tell she is Clay's daughter?

Taylor found a pine cone.

Tay really wanted to play with the dogs on the other side of the fence.

We are at the dog park throwing the ball with Tucker

Tay loves her hats

Tay about to slide, she loves to slide

Blue eyed girl

Spaghetti day at school

Taylor in her school Mardi Gra Parade


No comments:

Post a Comment