Monday, June 21, 2010

Taylor bug

Well there are a few things I forgot to mention in the last blog. First off, Taylor had her 6 month doctors visit. She is doing great. She weighs 15pds. By the way her and Tucker weigh the same amount. Taylor had a rough time with the shots this time. It was worse than ever before. I also went by myself for the first time. This made me nervous at first but all went well. We got some drops for her eyes and they have seemed to work. I have to lay her upside down between my legs, with her arms under my thighs so I can put the drops in. Its funny but hey it works. Taylor loves baby food. I actually let her feed her self one night and of course most of it went everywhere but her mouth. She had a great time.

Taylor loves being in the pool. I have a little blow up pool for her and we have been to the big pool a few times. She will sit in her little float and play. Taylor is also starting to say mama again. I love it. For fathers day we bought daddy a card that you can record talking. Well I recorded Taylor and when I recorded her she said dada. So on fathers day Clay got to hear his little girl say dada for the first time. It was wonderful. Taylor has a new facial expression in which she squints her nose and kind of snorts at the same time. So cute. Taylor is almost crawling. I cant believe it. I think she will be crawling with in the next month. She also has two teeth. They hurt. No more sucking on mommies fingers.

Taylor is doing great and I hope you all enjoy the pictures.


eating a cookie


Taylor in her pool


Taylor at the beach



































my little buggy


Posing for the picture


She loves playing with my chapstick





































1 comment:

  1. T's girlfriend is too cute! she even looks like you in a few of the pics!

    ReplyDelete