Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1 month Dr. visit

Yesterday we had our 1 month check-up. It went great. Taylor is 9lbs. and 21and a half inches long. She is just growing so fast. Some of her newborn clothes are actually starting to get too small. Seems kind of crazy considering they were all too big at first. I can't believe Taylor is already over a month old. We got the ok from the doctor to start seeing how long she will sleep after her 11pm feeding so Clay and I are very excited about that, maybe she will sleep 6 hours. We tried it for the first time last night but it was the same time she would have gotten up normally, every 4 hours. Oh well we will get there soon enough. All in all the doctors visit went well the only part that was just awful was the shots. It broke my heart but Clay and I made ourselves laugh about it. Poor Taylor did not like those nasty shots. She seems to be doing much better today. I do not think they are bothering her anymore.



Clay traded his truck in just to down size a bit and save money. He got a Chevy. It fits him perfectly. It has big tires and a black tool box which he is very happy about. It is also full four door so it gives so much more room. I think the only part we do not like is that it does not have leather. And for me I think we need to get some step rails because its so high off the ground that it is hard for me to get into. But that will come in time. Here are some pictures of it.




1 comment:

  1. Well that's a nice looking truck. Glad ya'll could do that.

    ReplyDelete