Tuesday, November 17, 2009

37 Wks

Ok, so today I am 37 weeks pregnant and since we are inducing at 39 weeks that means that 2 weeks from today Clay and I will be Daddy and Mommy. It is still weird to think about. When I look at my left hand and I see this beautiful ring on my finger, I still feel as if I just got married yesterday. (Mom did a wonderful job with the wedding by the way) Now, we are bringing a little girl into our life, that we will love with all our hearts. We are so anxious to meet her and hold her and love her unconditionally.

We finally figured out how to use the car seat. Who would have thought it could be difficult. But you know once we(well I)read the directions it all came together. As far as I know we are as prepared as we can be as of now. Sure we will need more diapers. Sure we will need more drop-ins for bottles. Sure we have no clue what we are doing but we do know this, some how, some way, and for some reason the Lord felt it was best for us to have a baby right now. He thought well Ashley is still in school, and Clay is about to start a new job, and yes they will be stressed but they can handle a child. So Clay and I decided instead of worrying and stressing right now that we will just trust Him.

As for Clay's job we still have not heard when he is leaving. We are just in that waiting stage yet again. Hopefully he will be going to the academy in December if not then he will go in Feb. I think we both just want to know. Sometimes I think it will make our life "so much easier" but who am I kidding our life is just about to become even more crazy. (In a good way of course)
As for me and school, a week from today is my last day. My teachers have all be gracious enough to let me take my finals early. I once again will have all A's. Yes, I am very proud of myself for this because I have come along way with this school thing. Also being pregnant working and going to school is not as easy as you think.

If Taylor decided to come early I will let everyone know. Just pray she does not come before I take my finals so that I do not have to come back after she is born.

3 comments:

  1. SO glad you have a blog! Can't wait until sweet Taylor is here! Congratulations...there's nothing like a sweet little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to hold this little angel in my arms. I love you guys. mom, soon to be called "grin"
    Have to send through google on Dad's account

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have a blog, too! Keep us posted, girl. We are SOO excited for you. I have a gift for you, by the way. I'm so sorry I missed your shower. Babies are such a blessing...every one of them, a miracle. Love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete